What is rope access?
Rope access is a system of work positioning, utilising skills and equipment developed from the climbing and caving world. These skills have been applied to industry work and adapted specifically for maintenance and cleaning. Rope access is now regarded by many companies and the HSE as a viable alternative to scaffolding and other more traditional methods of access.
With a skilled and reputable workforce, we offer a wide range of Industrial Rope Access services. All our operatives are IRATA trained and accompanied by a Level 3 supervisor on all projects. Dynamic Access London provide a full Risk Assessment and Method Statement for every Industrial Rope Access project we embark on, all of our operations conform to ISO 22846 – the code of practice for use of Rope Access for industrial purposes. We also follow the IRATA International Code of Practice.
IRATA’s most recent statistics demonstrate how safe Industrial Rope Access is, see more information on IRATA Statistics.
Advantages of rope access
- Rapid assembly and disassembly meaning less disruption to your own business.
- Systems can be easily removed at the end of a shift minimising the security risk to your premises.
- Single contact point for the client. Rope access technicians can set up the access system and also carry out the work.
- Rope access is significantly more cost effective than traditional access methods.
- It is less invasive and has an excellent safety record.
Safety & Qualifications
All our employees are independently trained and assessed by the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA)
- All our supervisors are qualified IRATA Level 3 and first aid trained.
- All of our employees are IPAF trained and assessed.
- All personnel are holders of CSCS cards.
- Our confined space team are all independently trained and assessed including the use of breathing apparatus.
- Our Fall prevention team are all independently trained and assessed and are authorised installers of fall arrest systems.